Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to the Fishingtackles.ie
1) All goods supplied by Fishingtackles.ie are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Manufacturer, failure to follow the Manufacturer’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out.
If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify Fishing Tackle & Boats by telephone or in writing via e-mail within seven days.
2) Fishingtackles.ie allows for a 7 day cancellation period. This commences from the date of delivery of the goods. To avail of this cancellation period the goods must be unopened, unused and still in its original packaging. The goods must be returned in the very same condition that it was dispatched in. You are required to contact us and inform us of your intention to return goods within the stipulated time frame. Do not return any goods without contacting us. When you are returning goods for this reason, you are responsible for the return postage. Once we receive the goods and have examined them for any defects we will refund you.
3) Any returns for defective product we will cover the cost of returns.
Any returns for any other reason you are responsible for the cost of the returns.
4) Delivery of goods is carried out by An Post Ireland. When placing an order please ensure that the correct delivery address is supplied and that a phone number is provided for couriers. All orders are shipped within 2 working day in Ireland. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted.
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please sign for the parcel as “DAMAGED”. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
5) All goods remain the property of Fishingtackles.ie until paid for in full. The goods will not be dispatched until payment has been cleared by the Credit Cards and/or Paypal.
6) All prices on this website are inclusive of VAT